The following Terms and Conditions outline work that is included and excluded in the scope of service. By purchasing any package from Maitland Auto Detailing you are in agreement that you have read and understand the below:
- Any existing damage on the vehicle is not the responsibility of Maitland Auto Detailing.
- Unless specifically outlined, discussed and included in writing, Maitland Auto Detailing is not required to conduct any further work than what is included in the description of each package listed on the website (https://maitlandautodetailing.com.au). It is your responsibility to read this information prior to booking.
- Maitland Auto Detailing is not responsible for your vehicle becoming dirty due to rain or other weather once it leaves the premises or we complete the work. We are entirely responsible for the vehicle when it is delivered, being detailed, and having the final inspection being conducted.
- Prices that are listed as “from” will be priced according to vehicle sizing and dimensions, pre-existing damage, or condition presented. This includes but is not limited to: mud, dirt, sand, tyre rubber, animal droppings, or other contamination inside & outside the vehicle.
- You consent to the use of the images taken before and after your detail as evidence of the work completed. The photos and or video that will be taken are the official record of your detail being completed, as well as prior to the detail being conducted (inspection). These photos may also be used in advertising at a later date.
- There is a 48 hour period where you may notify Maitland Auto Detailing of dissatisfaction with the service you have received. Maitland Auto Detailing will be happy to review your request and if an issue is found with the work, rectify at no cost to the customer. Any complaints or disputes outside of this period will not be considered given the vehicle has been subject to the elements for an unknown period of time.
- You understand that as the customer you have every opportunity to request assistance once the 48 hour window has passed, however this will be billable time.
Deposits/ Balance/ Payments
- A 30% deposit is required at the time of booking. This deposit secures your appointment time and will come off the service total when the service is completed.
- By paying your deposit/ invoice/ balance you are accepting the condition of the vehicle as-is without any further dispute.
- There are three payment options: Direct Debit via Credit Card, Cash or Bank Transfer.
- By paying via any electronic method, you are in acknowledgement of these terms and conditions.
- Outstanding balances are due on the day once the final inspection is completed. This is also another confirmation that the work has been completed to your satisfaction.
- You as the customer agree that if you need to reschedule your job you will give at least 3 days (72 hours) notice before your appointment date to reschedule.
- Your deposit will be forfeited if you reschedule less than 3 days (72 hours) prior to your initial appointment time and a new deposit will be required to secure the rescheduled booking.
- Cancelling your job with less than 3 days (72 hours) notice will result in forfeiture of any money transferred or paid in advance.
- “No shows” will not be rebooked.
- Customers that cancel or reschedule three times in a row will not be rebooked.